Announcements & News
Help Build Phase 2 of the Playground!
Memorial Day Reverse Parade
Programs & Events Canceled Until June 1st
All in-person programs and events have been canceled and will resume June 1st (subject to change). Parks are open for your enjoyment. Please practice social distancing and other CDC recommendations while you are out in public. Physical distancing doesn’t mean we must socially isolate. Keep checking our website for new programs and events we are creating for you! Find COVID Closure programing under the "Programs" tab.
Links to Information About COVID-19 - Thursday, March 5, 2020
Although this is not a comprehensive list, these sites will provide comprehensive information on the disease both globally and locally:
New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (NH DHHS): https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/cdcs/2019-ncov.html
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
US Dept of State Travel Advisories: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/
Mental Health FREE Resources
If you see something, say something.
Parks Are Open
- Refrain from using parks or trails if you are exhibiting cold or flu symptoms.
- Follow CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to and during use of parks or trails.
- Prepare for limited access to public restrooms or water fountains.
- While on trails, warn other users of your presence, and as you pass, and step aside to let others pass to keep the recommended 6 foot distance.
- Follow CDC guidance and observe CDC’s minimum recommended social distancing of 6 feet from other individuals at all times. If this is not possible, users should find an alternate location or depart that space.
- Know that facilities are not cleaned or sterilized and you are using them at your own risk.